Monday, April 8, 2013

10 mins late!

Dang it. I was telling myself to get ready to blog at 10pm but well, I am late. Got slightly distracted by some TV shows. Everything seems to be in good order! My appetite is going down I suppose while my exercise routine is still going strong. My mind is kinda empty right now, I have no idea what I should write about. Seriously. Well, I definitely don't like the new Blogger layout. Haven't gotten used to it because I have been blogging from my tablet since my first post this year!

Man, my mind is really blank right now. Usually I would just type away everything that happened today and thought just flow freely but today is just a boring Monday. Can't believe I just sat down and stared at the floor for the past 30 seconds, yeah. My mind is really empty. Right now I am just looking around my room for something interesting to blog about but still nothing.

Well, I have a can of red bull that's been sitting on my table top for about 6 months already? I planned to drink it in times of emergency and whenever I need an energy boost but that day doesn't seem to come - which is a good thing. Man. I really got nothing on today. On that bombshell, I think it's best that I just end this post. For real.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment