Sunday, April 7, 2013

Taking on the world.

So I have been talking about taking more responsibilities in life and taking control of my life. For starters, I have been giving more structure to my life by setting some goals for myself and trying my best to uphold them. For the next step, I have started to pay for my own expenses and shit!

So yesterday, I brought my folks out for ice cream after dinner. Homemade ice cream at Shaw Towers! I haven't been spending quality time with my folks since I was 16 so it's about time I caught up with them! And just a few hours ago, I brought them out for dinner to have fish and chips!

I am sure they weren't happy that I paid for dinner but the fact that I am trying to be more independent. Also, they probably were happy at the fact I was willing to spend time with them and all. I mean they have done a lot for me for the whole of my life, what I did was really the bare minimum of the least I could do.

I am glad that I did something nice for my folks, I really am. I am also glad that I am keeping my word of blogging at 10.30pm daily. It's time that I straightened my life and make big changes!

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment