Tuesday, April 9, 2013

10 mins. Again.

Double dang it. 10 mins late again! How can it just slip my mind! Anyways, totally productive day today just because I studied 3 hours straight! Yes. For once in my life I actually dragged my ass down to the library just to study and sat there for 3 productive hours. I only used twitter twice.

Reading up on Developmental Psychology is really fascinating, the more I learn the more interested I get with the subject! It's like everything just falls into place and makes sense. I am really happy I picked the right course and for the first time in my life (academically speaking), I am clear on what I want!

So enough about studies for one day because I am gonna continue again tomorrow morning, how about something else for a change. The other day I saw a fine pair of shoes at Bata going for $29. Yes, from Bata but you gotta trust me on this one. They looked really good. Dilemma, dilemma. Here I am trying to save money, on the other hand I am also inclined to purchase clothes to update my wardrobe.

Now I have been saying I need to update my wardrobe for a million years and I have. It's just that the ratio of new clothes to whatever that has been there since 2009 (everything else was there earlier than that) is 1 : 25? I don't really have loads of clothes, just loads of old T-shirts.

I have been updating my wardrobe but well...my progress is hardly a big update. So yep, still working in it. Guess that's all for today, gonna have a long day of study ahead tomorrow.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment