Monday, April 1, 2013

A good balance

So I am not sure if I mentioned that I had plans to go overseas for quite awhile. I plan to finish my course of study by early April? A few of us already planned to go snowboarding in NZ or Aussie in June next year, half would be going for a week or two and the other plan to stay on for months. Yeah, you might be thinking that it's gonna cost a bomb. Our plan is to work on some farm or job hop while exploring the country.

First stop, NZ or Aussie. When we are done we would head on down to Europe and explore! Not too sure whether Europe would offer any exchange program or anything but if they do that'd be awesome. I have decided that I do need to see more of the world, get exposed and gain experience! Not to mention build up contacts! And the best time to do it is now, while I am still young before I break into the rat race.

I realized that a good deal of Singaporeans are complacent or perhaps afraid to venture out. Singapore is just so small compared to any other country let alone the rest of the world.  I want to experience the different working environments of Psychology around various parts of the world, gain valuable experience and hoping build a network of friends all around the world.

For tonight, it would be a night of fun with my friends from the heartlands - that's why I am blogging so early. A certain someone is turning 23! I guess that's all for tonight, hope I make it home alive! Heh.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment