Sunday, March 31, 2013

Back from the not-so-dead

The past few days have been utterly horrid, I still haven't completely recovered too. Been perspiring alot recently since I fell sick, which is kinda ironic because I had difficulty sweating at the start of my sickness. Not that I am wishing for it to stay until I am completely healed but I think it's about time that I went back to normal? I mean I know I put on weight but surely it can't be that bad right? And besides, it's starting to get on my nerves feeling so yucky throughout the whole day. So I don't know if it's the weather or my sickness that is causing this but if things still stay the same after the end of this week...then I will figure something out.

Progress with my guitar is going good! Finally spending quality time with my guitar! Hey, I have been playing the guitar since 12 but it has always been on and off. At least things a different now, trying out new stuff as well as learning new stuff. For some reason, "without me" has been stuck in my head for a good week coming to the second week. You gotta admit that the tune is really catchy, it just sucks when I am thinking about important things and I can't concentrate all thanks to slim shady.

Been spending quite alot of time with my folks too, mostly because I am cooped up at home resting. Been eating with them quite alot since the past few days, spent quality time with them chatting and all during dinner. I mean not that i don't eat with them at all but our timings are different, I end up eating later than them most of the time. Plus, I usually eat food while doing other stuff. Up to this point of time, I have ran out of stuff to write about. I figured I would have more considering I missed out a couple days worth of blogging because I was sick. Okay, I guess that kinda answered my own question in a way. April is coming, a new month ahead. March has been rather interesting, not in a good or bad way really. Welp, a new month is gonna bring in new things I guess.

So I guess this is it for tonight!

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment