Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gaaaaaaaaaah!


So many things to do yet so little time, somehow I knew things wouldn't be relaxing even after camp lions.

And cool! Now the 3G network had extended its coverage to my office! No more slow laggy 2G for me!

Okay, I seem to have misplaced my black notebook. I haven't seen it since the royal rumble nerf match we had. If anyone does happen to find it let me know yep!

My 2nd longshot has arrived, and it's sitting in one corner of my room as of a week back? Shall do a nice paint job first before i send it off for modding! And i  never knew my house had a workshop below! The only problem is its 10 bucks an hour, but it is machinery and tool haven! The guy also mentioned a precision laser cutter arriving soon! Zomg!

And can't wait for next month to arrive, heh! Ultimate geek toy coming up next month, too bad the sound component is shit expensive. Well, that's it for now! Time to get back to work now, going go to run in about 2 hours time too. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment