Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gaaaaaaaaaah!


So many things to do yet so little time, somehow I knew things wouldn't be relaxing even after camp lions. I wanna take some time off for myself, and I still haven't started studying. Running out of time now.

Just give me a day off please, 24 hours no distraction whatsoever. Camp lions took up too much time, so much that I am way behind on my guitar, not just resonation but for reaching jhana.

Good thing now is that at least I have been getting relatively more sleep, and also not neglecting someone :D Anyways, I need to cut down on coffee. I am not addicted though, my office ran out of the awesome instant hot choclate.

Argggh, need to start running again soon, and swimming too! Lapse on my usual schedule for what....3 weeks already? Damn. After resonation. I dont see any other major event which requires a significant amount of time, apart from CEP - but I am not involved in the planning this time round!

Guess we will just have to see, and yes! I have finally updated in a looong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment